Tropical Aquarium soil 9L
9 in stock
- Aquarium Soil is a complete bottom layer, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer
- The grain size of 2-3 mm makes it easy for planting
- Aquarium Soil ensures proper growth and stimulates red colours
How to use the product
Aquarium Soil ensures good and active growth from the beginning, and boosts the red plant shades.
It is a complete substrate, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer.
Aquarium Soil is further an active bottom layer that lowers the pH value and slightly affects the water chemistry.
We recommend that you change 25-50% of the water min. twice a week during the first 4 weeks after establishing the aquarium.
How do I calculate the quantity of Soil or Soil Powder needed for my tank?
- Measure your tank’s length and width in cm, for example 90 x 60 cm.
- Consider the thickness of the bottom layer you want, e.g. 8 cm.
Make the layer thicker towards the rear wall for a great visual effect!
- The calculation to do is length x width x layer divided by 1000.
In our example, 90 x 60 x 8/1000 = 43,2 L Soil/Soil Powder needed
Betta choice Internal filter BCF2£16.49Add to basket
The new range of BCF internal filters feature: adjustable flow, quick & easy to change filter cartridge, low energy high output media, easily replaced multi-layer biological filtration system and crystal clear water carbon cartridge. Filter Ratings BCF2: 30 – 70 Litre Aquariums BCF3: 70 – 120 Litre Aquariums BCF4: 100 – 150 Litre Aquarium
Betta choice Internal Filter BCF4£25.99Add to basket
the new range of BCF internal filters feature: adjustable flow quick & easy to change fillter cartridge low energy high output media easily replaced multi-layer biological filtration system gives crystal clear water carbon cartridge ceramic media and foam filtration. Suitable for tank size: 100-150L.