TMC V2AUTO Top-Up System – Single Float
- Safe, low voltage auto top-up system incorporating a high quality float switch. Ideal for topping up evaporated water in both marine and freshwater aquariums.
- Simple to install using the unique mounting bracket which incorporates a locking suction cup, float switch guard and a securing clamp to hold top-up hosing in place.
- Supplied complete with an energy efficient 3.5w 12v DC pump capable of 200 l/hr (max head 2m) and 2m of 6mm/9mm flexible top-up hosing.
- Full range of spares and accessories available allowing additional components, such as a solenoid valve (available separately) to be easily integrated into the system.
- Two versions are available as follows:-
V2Auto Top Up System Contains: 1 float switch, 12v DC Pump, 2m flexible hosing
Aquascape Construction Epoxy£4.99Add to basket
Aquascape is a two-part epoxy putty that has been specially developed by D-D for use in salt water and freshwater aquariums and other underwater applications. In the marine aquarium it is ideal for bonding together live rock to form complicated structures and avoiding rock falls caused by turbo snails, sea urchins and strong current …
Triton CORE 7 Base Elements 1, 2, 3a and 3b – 4L£85.00Add to basket
BASE ELEMENTS CORE7 is a newly re-formulated super-concentrate (7X) of the BASE ELEMENT products used by the TRITON METHOD. This concentrate combines the essential macro elements with a scientifically formulated suite of trace elements to replenish those consumed in the daily function of your reef system. Requires no mixing with RO/DI
Triton Bromine (Br) – 1000mlRead more
Bromine macro element seawater supplement. Bromine is an important element that naturally occurs in seawater. Beneficial for SPS/LPS coral colour and health. Caution: to be used by advanced aquarists only. When used in conjunction with TRITON Lab ICP testing aquarists are now able to make targeted single element adjustments. Only TRITON delivers advanced aquarium husbandry …