TMC REEF EASI-Dose Programmable Dosing Unit 1
High precision, programmable dosing system for accurately dosing supplements and/or feeds in both Freshwater and Saltwater aquariums.
- Compact design incorporates 1 independent, controllable dosing pump.
- Built in communication capability allowing the dosing master system to be upgraded and integrated with future technologies (additional equipment required)
- Digitally adjustable for accurate and reliable dosing
- Clear easy to read LED digital display
- Expandable system – allows a further 8 slave dosing pumps to be connected and independently controlled from the master system.
- Extremely user friendly, for simple set-up and use
- Parts easily accessible for maintenance.
- Safe, low voltage 12v DC
- Energy saving and low wattage (3w)
- Dosage – 0-199ml
- Dosage frequency: max 24 times per day.
- Supplied with 3m of flexible tubing.
- 12 month guarantee
Triton Professional Seawater Analysis Kit N-DOC Organics£31.50Read more
N-DOC Organics Comprehensive testing for Nitrogen, Alkalinity & Dissolved Organic Carbon. Introducing expanded, high resolution testing for key Nitrogen compounds, Dissolved Organic Carbon and extended Alkalinity. Finally, reefkeepers can balance and control the nutrients that influence the abundance of bacteria, cyanobacteria and algae in closed reef systems. Application: Deliver insights into complex organic systems in seawater: Carbon and …
Aquascape Construction Epoxy£4.99Add to basket
Aquascape is a two-part epoxy putty that has been specially developed by D-D for use in salt water and freshwater aquariums and other underwater applications. In the marine aquarium it is ideal for bonding together live rock to form complicated structures and avoiding rock falls caused by turbo snails, sea urchins and strong current …
Triton CORE 7 Base Elements 1, 2, 3a and 3b – 4L£85.00Add to basket
BASE ELEMENTS CORE7 is a newly re-formulated super-concentrate (7X) of the BASE ELEMENT products used by the TRITON METHOD. This concentrate combines the essential macro elements with a scientifically formulated suite of trace elements to replenish those consumed in the daily function of your reef system. Requires no mixing with RO/DI