Red Sea Reefer XL 300 Deluxe (White)
Available on back-order
Red Sea’s Reefer series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The Reefer series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The Reefer series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customised system.
Every Reefer XL 300 Deluxe comes with 2 x ReefLED 90 and mounting arms.
The Reefer XL 300 tank
Features of the Red Sea Reefer XL 300 include:
- Ultra clear front and side glass.
- Built in surface skimmer.
- Integrated automatic top up system.
- Adjustable Height Skimmer Chamber.
- Refugium Ready.
- 1 x 225 micron Thin-mesh Filter Bag.
- 1 x Filter Media Cup.
- Quick Release cabinet door hinges.
- Heavy Duty levelable Plywood Cabinet.
- Ultra clear front glass thickness: 12mm (1/2″)
- Display tank water volume: 246lts (65gal)
- In cabinet sump water volume: 54ltrs (15gal)
- Total system water volume: 300ltrs (80gal)
- RO reservoir volume: 12.3ltrs (3.2gal)
- Display tank length: 90cm (36″)
- Display tank height: 55cm (22″)
- Display tank width: 57.5cm (22.6″)
- Total system height with cabinet: 142cm (56″)
- Water height: 17-23cm (6.7-9″)
- Skimmer chamber without Refugium wall: 47 x 25 (16.5″ x 9.8″).
- Skimmer chamber with Refugium wall: 25 x 25 (9.8″ x 9.8).
- Pump chamber: 26 x 17 (10.2″ x 6.7″).
- Return Pump – 3/4″ threaded hose barb – Pipe Int. Diameter 16mm (5/8″).
- Return Pump – Recommended flow (pump not included): 2500lph (660gph).
Each Reefer XL 300 comes with either a black or white cabinet of flawless design. Easy to build, it houses all the important workings of your tank, as well as a little storage space. It features slow-close doors and fits the contouring of your tank perfectly.
Triton CORE 7 Base Elements 1, 2, 3a and 3b – 4L£85.00Add to basket
BASE ELEMENTS CORE7 is a newly re-formulated super-concentrate (7X) of the BASE ELEMENT products used by the TRITON METHOD. This concentrate combines the essential macro elements with a scientifically formulated suite of trace elements to replenish those consumed in the daily function of your reef system. Requires no mixing with RO/DI
Aqua Illumination Hydra 32HD – Black£382.99Add to basket
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery. The newest innovation in the Hydra line from Aqua Illumination, the Hydra HD Series brings more power and colour where you want it, plus the freedom to use your smartphone or computer as a controller. No longer are you limited to using a fixed amount …
Radion XR30 Diffuser PlateRead more
Announced at Telford there has been a lot of interest in the new Radion Diffusers. The diffusers provide an option for customers who prefer a more diffuse specular light source over their aquarium rather than the point source that the Radion provides. This gives a visual impression that is softer and more T5 like.