Red Sea Reefer XL 300 Deluxe in Black
Red Sea’s Reefer series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The Reefer series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
The Reefer series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customised system.
Every Reefer XL 300 Deluxe comes with 2 x ReefLED 90 and mounting arms.
The Reefer XL 300 tank
Features of the Red Sea Reefer XL 300 include:
- Ultra clear front and side glass.
- Built in surface skimmer.
- Integrated automatic top up system.
- Adjustable Height Skimmer Chamber.
- Refugium Ready.
- 1 x 225 micron Thin-mesh Filter Bag.
- 1 x Filter Media Cup.
- Quick Release cabinet door hinges.
- Heavy Duty levelable Plywood Cabinet.
- Ultra clear front glass thickness: 12mm (1/2″)
- Display tank water volume: 246lts (65gal)
- In cabinet sump water volume: 54ltrs (15gal)
- Total system water volume: 300ltrs (80gal)
- RO reservoir volume: 12.3ltrs (3.2gal)
- Display tank length: 90cm (36″)
- Display tank height: 55cm (22″)
- Display tank width: 57.5cm (22.6″)
- Total system height with cabinet: 142cm (56″)
- Water height: 17-23cm (6.7-9″)
- Skimmer chamber without Refugium wall: 47 x 25 (16.5″ x 9.8″).
- Skimmer chamber with Refugium wall: 25 x 25 (9.8″ x 9.8).
- Pump chamber: 26 x 17 (10.2″ x 6.7″).
- Return Pump – 3/4″ threaded hose barb – Pipe Int. Diameter 16mm (5/8″).
- Return Pump – Recommended flow (pump not included): 2500lph (660gph).
Each Reefer XL 300 comes with either a black or white cabinet of flawless design. Easy to build, it houses all the important workings of your tank, as well as a little storage space. It features slow-close doors and fits the contouring of your tank perfectly.
Red Sea Reefer 350 Deluxe (Black)£2,065.00Add to basket
Red Sea’s REEFER series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique …
Aquascape Construction Epoxy£4.99Add to basket
Aquascape is a two-part epoxy putty that has been specially developed by D-D for use in salt water and freshwater aquariums and other underwater applications. In the marine aquarium it is ideal for bonding together live rock to form complicated structures and avoiding rock falls caused by turbo snails, sea urchins and strong current …
Triton Bio-Base ULNS 100ml£26.00Add to basket
Triton Bio-Base ULNS 100ml Organic supply system for reef aquariums with low nutrient content accelerates the bioavailability of trace elements Promotes beneficial metabolic processes in the reef Prevents cyanobacteria Helps in adjusting the Triton nutrient ratio Dosage: Dose 1 ml per 4 x 50 ml Core 7. The dosage can be increased, but should not exceed …