Jecod SOW-8 Powerhead
Out of stock
- SOW-8 Flow rate adjustable from 700 – 8,000 litres/hour – 23W
- SOW-8 = 66(W) x 103(L)
- 8 Different Flow Rates
- Quiet Operation
- Wireless Controller – if 2 SOW pumps are used, controllers can “sync” wirelessly, to enable the SOW pumps to run “in sync” or “anti – sync”.
- Backward compatible with RW Pumps
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket
- Night sensor – automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode – slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
- Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable UK power supply.
- Suitable for aquariums with glass up to 15mm thickness.
Triton CORE 7 Base Elements 1, 2, 3a and 3b – 4L£85.00Add to basket
BASE ELEMENTS CORE7 is a newly re-formulated super-concentrate (7X) of the BASE ELEMENT products used by the TRITON METHOD. This concentrate combines the essential macro elements with a scientifically formulated suite of trace elements to replenish those consumed in the daily function of your reef system. Requires no mixing with RO/DI
Triton Professional Seawater Analysis Kit N-DOC Organics£31.50Read more
N-DOC Organics Comprehensive testing for Nitrogen, Alkalinity & Dissolved Organic Carbon. Introducing expanded, high resolution testing for key Nitrogen compounds, Dissolved Organic Carbon and extended Alkalinity. Finally, reefkeepers can balance and control the nutrients that influence the abundance of bacteria, cyanobacteria and algae in closed reef systems. Application: Deliver insights into complex organic systems in seawater: Carbon and …
Triton Bromine (Br) – 1000mlRead more
Bromine macro element seawater supplement. Bromine is an important element that naturally occurs in seawater. Beneficial for SPS/LPS coral colour and health. Caution: to be used by advanced aquarists only. When used in conjunction with TRITON Lab ICP testing aquarists are now able to make targeted single element adjustments. Only TRITON delivers advanced aquarium husbandry …