Jecod SOW-4 Powerhead
1 in stock
SOW-4 Flow rate adjustable from 500 – 4,000 litres/hour – 10W
- SW-4 = 52(W) x 79.5(L)
- 8 Different Flow Rates
- Quiet Operation
- Wireless Controller – if 2 SOW pumps are used, controllers can “sync” wirelessly, to enable the SW pumps to run “in sync” or “anti – sync”.
- Backward compatible with RW Pumps
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket
- Night sensor – automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode – slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
- Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable UK power supply.
- Suitable for aquariums with glass up to 15mm thickness.
Aquascape Construction Epoxy£4.99Add to basket
Aquascape is a two-part epoxy putty that has been specially developed by D-D for use in salt water and freshwater aquariums and other underwater applications. In the marine aquarium it is ideal for bonding together live rock to form complicated structures and avoiding rock falls caused by turbo snails, sea urchins and strong current …
Triton Bromine (Br) – 1000mlRead more
Bromine macro element seawater supplement. Bromine is an important element that naturally occurs in seawater. Beneficial for SPS/LPS coral colour and health. Caution: to be used by advanced aquarists only. When used in conjunction with TRITON Lab ICP testing aquarists are now able to make targeted single element adjustments. Only TRITON delivers advanced aquarium husbandry …