H20cean P4 ‘PRO’ WiFi 4 Channel Dosing Unit
1 in stock
These smart pumps have been jointly developed between D-D and Kamoer, a company with a strong reputation for the manufacture of medical grade dosing equipment, ensuring a high quality product with excellent reliability.
The pumps will provide simple, flexible and precise control of supplement additions to your aquarium through the easy to use D-D H2Ocean mobile App (Android and IOS).
Two versions will be available, both models have 4 channels, the ‘P4’ with conventional dosing motors/heads and the ‘P4 PRO’ using direct drive geared DC motors for the ultimate in dosing accuracy and precision at an affordable price.
The footprint of these new pumps is incredibly small as the body of both versions are under 250mm wide and only 50mm deep.
• 4 x dosing heads
• Fluid Volume: 0.1ml – 9,999ml
• Accuracy: P4 <+/-2%; P4 PRO version <+/-0.5%
• WIFI Control of dosing pump via iPhone/Android device
• Smallest form factor
• Software updatable via WIFI
• Battery Back-up – settings saved if power lost
• High quality PharMed® tubing used in pump heads
• Flow Rate Calibration for each pump
• 1 – 24 dosing times per day
• User defined start/stop Dosing Period per day (does not have to be 24 hours, for example, user can set to auto dose from midnight to 6am only)
• Daily/every “x” days specified days of week Dosing Frequency
• Auto/Custom/Manual dosing options
• Anti – Interference Delay between pump dosing
• Monitors the amount of liquid remaining in each dosing container
VorTech MP40w Quiet Drive£335.00Add to basket
The recipient of numerous design & consumer choice awards, the MP40 is considered the gold standard for generating flow in reef tanks. Dimensions Dry-Side: 3.00 x 2.25 inches (76.0 x 57.0 mm) Wet-Side: 3.00 x 3.00 inches (76.0 x 76.0 mm) Flow Flow: 4,500+ gallons (17,000+ liters) per hour Tank Range Max Tank Thickness: 0.75 inches (19 mm) Tank …
VorTech MP10w Quiet Drive£249.99Add to basket
The MP10 is the most compact member of the Vortech family. It is the perfect pump for smaller tanks or for providing supplemental flow in larger aquariums. Dimensions Dry-Side: 2.50 x 2 inches (63.5 x 50.8 mm) Wet-Side: 2.50 x 1.5 inches (63.5 x 38.1 mm) Flow Flow Range: 200-1,500 gallons (750 – 6,000+ Liters) per hour …