FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor
1 in stock
The FMR75 Fluidised Reactor has been developed by D-D to give the ultimate economic solution for fluidising a whole range of materials that are used on your marine or freshwater aquarium.
Many smaller reactors on the market look good, are packaged well and are competitively priced however when you get down to using them they just do not tick all of the boxes. D-D have spent a lot of time ironing out the bugs to make this a flexible product, ideal for all hobbyists.
- Rowaphos or Phosphate Removers
- Nutrifix Bio Pellets (Up to 700ml)
- Biological Sand as a fluidised sand filter
These reactors are small enough to use on the smallest of nano tanks but with sufficient capacity to use on larger systems.
- 128mm x 94mm x 440mm (including fittings and lid)
- Reaction tube outer diameter – 80mm
- Tube height between upper/lower perforated plates – 340mm
- Can hang on glass up to 25mm
- Designed to be the correct height to hang on a 15″ sump (will stand inside smaller sumps or hang onto taller sumps).
Plug & Play
How often do you buy some equipment and then find you do not have all of the parts to install it?
The FMR 75 reactor is supplied with all of the items that you need to allow you to get going.
- FMR reactor
- 3 x lengths of clear plastic tubing
- Non return valve
- Flow adjustment tap
- 2 Grades of media sponges (1 of each)
- 8 x cable ties for securing the pipework
Aqua Illumination Hydra 64HD – White£615.99Add to basket
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery. The newest innovation in the Hydra line from Aqua Illumination, the Hydra HD Series brings more power and colour where you want it, plus the freedom to use your smartphone or computer as a controller. No longer are you limited to using a fixed amount …
Deltec FR512 Fluidised Reactor£289.99Read more
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery. The New Deltec FR 512 has been added to the range to bridge the gap between the popular 509 and 616 models. Its most common use is for fluidising Rowaphos however this quality reactor can be used for carbon or fluidising sand as a biological media. …