FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with pump
1 in stock
The FMR75 Fluidised Reactor has been developed by D-D to give the ultimate low cost solution for fluidising a whole range of materials that are used on your marine or freshwater aquarium.
Many smaller reactors on the market look good, are packaged well and are competitively priced however when you get down to using them they just do not tick all of the boxes. D-D have spent a lot of time ironing out the bugs to make this a flexible product, ideal for all hobbyists.
- Rowaphos or Phosphate Removers
- Nutrifix Bio Pellets (Up to 700ml)
- Biological Sand as a fluidised sand filter
These reactors are small enough to use on the smallest of nano tanks but with sufficient capacity to use on larger systems.
- 128mm x 94mm x 440mm (including fittings and lid)
- Reaction tube outer diameter – 80mm
- Tube height between upper/lower perforated plates – 340mm
- Can hang on glass up to 25mm
- Designed to be the correct height to hang on a 15″ sump (will stand inside smaller sumps or hang onto taller sumps).
- FMR 1000 pump size 100mm H x 60mm W x 90mm L
Plug & Play
How often do you buy some equipment and then find you do not have all of the parts to install it?
The FMR 75 reactor is supplied with all of the items that you need to allow you to get going.
- FMR reactor
- 3 x lengths of clear plastic tubing
- 1000l/h pump (included on FMR 75 KIT model only)
- Non return valve
- Flow adjustment tap
- 2 Grades of media sponges (1 of each)
- 8 x cable ties for securing the pipework
- Includes 1000 l/hr pump
Red Sea Reefer 350 Deluxe (Black)£2,065.00Add to basket
Red Sea’s REEFER series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique …
FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor£49.99Add to basket
The FMR75 Fluidised Reactor has been developed by D-D to give the ultimate economic solution for fluidising a whole range of materials that are used on your marine or freshwater aquarium. Many smaller reactors on the market look good, are packaged well and are competitively priced however when you get down to using them they …