FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with pump
1 in stock
The FMR75 Fluidised Reactor has been developed by D-D to give the ultimate low cost solution for fluidising a whole range of materials that are used on your marine or freshwater aquarium.
Many smaller reactors on the market look good, are packaged well and are competitively priced however when you get down to using them they just do not tick all of the boxes. D-D have spent a lot of time ironing out the bugs to make this a flexible product, ideal for all hobbyists.
- Rowaphos or Phosphate Removers
- Nutrifix Bio Pellets (Up to 700ml)
- Biological Sand as a fluidised sand filter
These reactors are small enough to use on the smallest of nano tanks but with sufficient capacity to use on larger systems.
- 128mm x 94mm x 440mm (including fittings and lid)
- Reaction tube outer diameter – 80mm
- Tube height between upper/lower perforated plates – 340mm
- Can hang on glass up to 25mm
- Designed to be the correct height to hang on a 15″ sump (will stand inside smaller sumps or hang onto taller sumps).
- FMR 1000 pump size 100mm H x 60mm W x 90mm L
Plug & Play
How often do you buy some equipment and then find you do not have all of the parts to install it?
The FMR 75 reactor is supplied with all of the items that you need to allow you to get going.
- FMR reactor
- 3 x lengths of clear plastic tubing
- 1000l/h pump (included on FMR 75 KIT model only)
- Non return valve
- Flow adjustment tap
- 2 Grades of media sponges (1 of each)
- 8 x cable ties for securing the pipework
- Includes 1000 l/hr pump
H20cean P4 ‘PRO’ WiFi 4 Channel Dosing Unit£299.99Add to basket
The P4 & P4 ‘PRO’ will be the most compact 4 channel dosing pumps available in the marketplace. These smart pumps have been jointly developed between D-D and Kamoer, a company with a strong reputation for the manufacture of medical grade dosing equipment, ensuring a high quality product with excellent reliability. The pumps will provide simple, …
Triton Professional Seawater Analysis Kit N-DOC Organics£31.50Read more
N-DOC Organics Comprehensive testing for Nitrogen, Alkalinity & Dissolved Organic Carbon. Introducing expanded, high resolution testing for key Nitrogen compounds, Dissolved Organic Carbon and extended Alkalinity. Finally, reefkeepers can balance and control the nutrients that influence the abundance of bacteria, cyanobacteria and algae in closed reef systems. Application: Deliver insights into complex organic systems in seawater: Carbon and …
Aqua Illumination Hydra 64HD – White£615.99Add to basket
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery. The newest innovation in the Hydra line from Aqua Illumination, the Hydra HD Series brings more power and colour where you want it, plus the freedom to use your smartphone or computer as a controller. No longer are you limited to using a fixed amount …