D-D Refrigerated Cooler DC-750
Available on back-order
D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new models we now offer the very latest generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs.
The new DC-750 refrigerated cooler is compact enough to fit in most cabinets but has a cooling capacity of 750W making ideal for aquariums of 300 lts at a 10°C temperature drop to 600lt with a 5°C temperature drop.
- Microcomputer control – for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off.
- Pure TITANIUM heat exchanger /evaporator – for it’s extreme anti corrosion properties in a saltwater environment.
- Low running noise
- High efficiency, latest generation cooler – for low running costs.
- Superior quality condenser – for reliability and low noise.
- Robust metal chassis – for strength and anti vibration properties
- Contemporary housing design – to fit with most decors.
- Cooling Power – 750W
- Voltage – 220-240V
- Frequency – 50Hz
- Current – 1.8A
- Water refrigerated – 200-600lts
- Refrigerant – R134a
- Water flow – 1000-2500 lts/hr
- Weight – 18.6Kg
- Dimensions – 448 x 330 x 440mm
- Inlet and outlet – 16-22mm Eheim hose
- Compressor design – reciprocating compressor
Due to the nature & size of this product please allow up to seven working days for delivery.
Triton Bio-Base ULNS 100ml£26.00Add to basket
Triton Bio-Base ULNS 100ml Organic supply system for reef aquariums with low nutrient content accelerates the bioavailability of trace elements Promotes beneficial metabolic processes in the reef Prevents cyanobacteria Helps in adjusting the Triton nutrient ratio Dosage: Dose 1 ml per 4 x 50 ml Core 7. The dosage can be increased, but should not exceed …
Triton Bromine (Br) – 1000mlRead more
Bromine macro element seawater supplement. Bromine is an important element that naturally occurs in seawater. Beneficial for SPS/LPS coral colour and health. Caution: to be used by advanced aquarists only. When used in conjunction with TRITON Lab ICP testing aquarists are now able to make targeted single element adjustments. Only TRITON delivers advanced aquarium husbandry …