D-D Refrigerated Cooler DC-300
Available on back-order
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery.
D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new range we now offer the very latest generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs.
The new DC-300 refrigerated cooler is compact enough to fit in most cabinets but has a cooling capacity of 300W making ideal for aquariums of 150 lts at a 10°C temperature drop to 300lt with a 5°C temperature drop.
- Microcomputer control – for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off.
- Pure TITANIUM heat exchanger /evaporator – for it’s extreme anti corrosion properties in a saltwater environment.
- Low running noise
- High efficiency, latest generation cooler – for low running costs.
- Superior quality condenser – for reliability and low noise.
- Robust metal chassis – for strength and anti vibration properties
- Contemporary housing design – to fit with most decors.
- Cooling Power – 300W
- Voltage – 220-240V
- Frequency – 50Hz
- Current – 0.8A
- Water refrigerated – 50-300lts
- Refrigerant – R134a
- Water flow – 200-1000 lts/hr
- Weight – 9.5Kg
- Dimensions – 338 x 218 x 325mm
- Inlet and outlet- 12mm (12-16mm Eheim pipe)
- Compressor design – reciprocating compressor
Due to the nature & size of this product please allow up to seven working days for delivery.
Red Sea Reefer XL 425 Deluxe Aquarium (White)£2,215.00Add to basket
Red Sea’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The REEFER™ series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system. The REEFER™ …
Radion XR30 Diffuser PlateRead more
Announced at Telford there has been a lot of interest in the new Radion Diffusers. The diffusers provide an option for customers who prefer a more diffuse specular light source over their aquarium rather than the point source that the Radion provides. This gives a visual impression that is softer and more T5 like.
D-D TDS Pen Meter and Digital Thermometer£19.99Add to basket
A TDS Meter measures the amount of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in a solution. Since dissolved ionized solids like salts and minerals contribute to the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution which is then converted to a TDS reading. TDS is directly related to quality of water i.e., …
D-D Refrigerated Cooler DC-2200£1,059.99Add to basket
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery. D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new models we now offer the very latest generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs. The new DC-2200 refrigerated cooler is compact …