D-D Refrigerated Cooler DC-300
Available on back-order
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery.
D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new range we now offer the very latest generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs.
The new DC-300 refrigerated cooler is compact enough to fit in most cabinets but has a cooling capacity of 300W making ideal for aquariums of 150 lts at a 10°C temperature drop to 300lt with a 5°C temperature drop.
- Microcomputer control – for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off.
- Pure TITANIUM heat exchanger /evaporator – for it’s extreme anti corrosion properties in a saltwater environment.
- Low running noise
- High efficiency, latest generation cooler – for low running costs.
- Superior quality condenser – for reliability and low noise.
- Robust metal chassis – for strength and anti vibration properties
- Contemporary housing design – to fit with most decors.
- Cooling Power – 300W
- Voltage – 220-240V
- Frequency – 50Hz
- Current – 0.8A
- Water refrigerated – 50-300lts
- Refrigerant – R134a
- Water flow – 200-1000 lts/hr
- Weight – 9.5Kg
- Dimensions – 338 x 218 x 325mm
- Inlet and outlet- 12mm (12-16mm Eheim pipe)
- Compressor design – reciprocating compressor
Due to the nature & size of this product please allow up to seven working days for delivery.
D-D TDS Pen Meter and Digital Thermometer£19.99Add to basket
A TDS Meter measures the amount of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in a solution. Since dissolved ionized solids like salts and minerals contribute to the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution which is then converted to a TDS reading. TDS is directly related to quality of water i.e., …
Aquascape Construction Epoxy£4.99Add to basket
Aquascape is a two-part epoxy putty that has been specially developed by D-D for use in salt water and freshwater aquariums and other underwater applications. In the marine aquarium it is ideal for bonding together live rock to form complicated structures and avoiding rock falls caused by turbo snails, sea urchins and strong current …