D-D Refrigerated Cooler DC-2200
Available on back-order
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7-14 days for delivery.
D-D have been looking at refrigerant coolers for a number of years and with the new models we now offer the very latest generation models giving high efficiency, reliability and economy with respect to both running and initial purchase costs.
The new DC-2200 refrigerated cooler is compact enough to fit in most cabinets but has a cooling capacity of 2200W making ideal for aquariums of 1200 lts at a 10°C temperature drop to 2100lt with a 5°C temperature drop.
- Microcomputer control – for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off.
- Pure TITANIUM heat exchanger /evaporator – for it’s extreme anti corrosion properties in a saltwater environment.
- Low running noise
- High efficiency, latest generation cooler – for low running costs.
- Superior quality condenser – for reliability and low noise.
- Robust metal chassis – for strength and anti vibration properties
- Contemporary housing design – to fit with most decors.
- Cooling Power – 2200W
- Voltage – 220-240V
- Frequency – 50Hz
- Current – 3.2A
- Water refrigerated – 1000-2200lts
- Refrigerant – R134a
- Water flow – 1500-4000 lts/hr
- Weight – 31.3Kg
- Dimensions – 520 x 400 x 480mm
- Compressor design – rotary compressor
Due to the nature & size of this product please allow up to seven working days for delivery.
Aquascape Construction Epoxy£4.99Add to basket
Aquascape is a two-part epoxy putty that has been specially developed by D-D for use in salt water and freshwater aquariums and other underwater applications. In the marine aquarium it is ideal for bonding together live rock to form complicated structures and avoiding rock falls caused by turbo snails, sea urchins and strong current …