ClariSea SK-5000 Automatic
Out of stock
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery
The NEW ClariSea SK-5000 Automatic
The ClariSea fleece filter is a high efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as micro algae, detritus, food, organic waste and gravel dust from the water column. Suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish-breeding systems and propagation systems for corals.
BRILLIANTLY CLEAR WATER
A ClariSea filter will completely replace the need for high maintenance filter socks and result in brilliantly clear water in your aquarium.
The use of a ClariSea fleece filter will ensure the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimal light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
REDUCED ACCUMULATION OF ORGANIC WASTE
Continuously removes detritus & organic waste from the water column preventing breakdown to nitrate & phosphate in your aquarium.
REDUCED LOAD ON PROTEIN SKIMMER
The ClariSea fleece filter dramatically reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles.
Constant filtration results in reduced maintenance of pumps, wave makers and protein skimmers, plus… no more socks to clean.
NO MORE DETRITUS
A ClariSea fleece filter will noticeably reduce the accumulation of detritus in your aquarium substrate and sump.
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Manual advance of fleece (upgradeable to automatic advance)
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- flow rate: up to 5,000 l/h (1320 US gph)
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (5000l/hr) = 1000lt
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (5000l/hr) = 1250lt
- Inlet connection: 32mm
- Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width – length 25m (82ft)
Triton Bio-Base ULNS 100ml£26.00Add to basket
Triton Bio-Base ULNS 100ml Organic supply system for reef aquariums with low nutrient content accelerates the bioavailability of trace elements Promotes beneficial metabolic processes in the reef Prevents cyanobacteria Helps in adjusting the Triton nutrient ratio Dosage: Dose 1 ml per 4 x 50 ml Core 7. The dosage can be increased, but should not exceed …