ClariSea SK-3000M Manual
Out of stock
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery
The NEW ClariSea SK-3000M
The ClariSea fleece filter is a high efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as micro algae, detritus, food, organic waste and gravel dust from the water column. Suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish-breeding systems and propagation systems for corals.
BRILLIANTLY CLEAR WATER
A ClariSea filter will completely replace the need for high maintenance filter socks and result in brilliantly clear water in your aquarium.
The use of a ClariSea fleece filter will ensure the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimal light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
REDUCED ACCUMULATION OF ORGANIC WASTE
Continuously removes detritus & organic waste from the water column preventing breakdown to nitrate & phosphate in your aquarium.
REDUCED LOAD ON PROTEIN SKIMMER
The ClariSea fleece filter dramatically reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles.
Constant filtration results in reduced maintenance of pumps, wave makers and protein skimmers, plus… no more socks to clean.
NO MORE DETRITUS
A ClariSea fleece filter will noticeably reduce the accumulation of detritus in your aquarium substrate and sump.
- Simple manual wind on version
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Manual advance of fleece (upgradeable to automatic advance)
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- Recommended flow rate: 3,000 l/h (800 US gph)
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 600lt
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 750lt
- Inlet connection: 32mm
- Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width – length 25m (82ft)
Aquascape Construction Epoxy£4.99Add to basket
Aquascape is a two-part epoxy putty that has been specially developed by D-D for use in salt water and freshwater aquariums and other underwater applications. In the marine aquarium it is ideal for bonding together live rock to form complicated structures and avoiding rock falls caused by turbo snails, sea urchins and strong current …
Red Sea Reefer XL 300 Deluxe in Black£1,865.00Add to basket
Red Sea’s Reefer series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The Reefer series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red …
Triton Bromine (Br) – 1000mlRead more
Bromine macro element seawater supplement. Bromine is an important element that naturally occurs in seawater. Beneficial for SPS/LPS coral colour and health. Caution: to be used by advanced aquarists only. When used in conjunction with TRITON Lab ICP testing aquarists are now able to make targeted single element adjustments. Only TRITON delivers advanced aquarium husbandry …