ClariSea SK-3000 Automatic
1 in stock
Stock Status: Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery
The NEW ClariSea SK-3000 Automatic
The ClariSea fleece filter is a high efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as micro algae, detritus, food, organic waste and gravel dust from the water column. Suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish-breeding systems and propagation systems for corals.
BRILLIANTLY CLEAR WATER
A ClariSea filter will completely replace the need for high maintenance filter socks and result in brilliantly clear water in your aquarium.
The use of a ClariSea fleece filter will ensure the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimal light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
REDUCED ACCUMULATION OF ORGANIC WASTE
Continuously removes detritus & organic waste from the water column preventing breakdown to nitrate & phosphate in your aquarium.
REDUCED LOAD ON PROTEIN SKIMMER
The ClariSea fleece filter dramatically reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles.
Constant filtration results in reduced maintenance of pumps, wave makers and protein skimmers, plus… no more socks to clean.
NO MORE DETRITUS
A ClariSea fleece filter will noticeably reduce the accumulation of detritus in your aquarium substrate and sump.
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Automatic advance of dirty fleece
- Multi-function smart controller
- End of roll audible alarm
- Filter jam/float error/water depth alarm
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- Recommended flow rate: 3,000 l/h (800 US gph)
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 600lt
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 750lt
- Inlet connection: 32mm
- Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width – length 25m (82ft)
Triton Bio-Base ULNS 100ml£26.00Add to basket
Triton Bio-Base ULNS 100ml Organic supply system for reef aquariums with low nutrient content accelerates the bioavailability of trace elements Promotes beneficial metabolic processes in the reef Prevents cyanobacteria Helps in adjusting the Triton nutrient ratio Dosage: Dose 1 ml per 4 x 50 ml Core 7. The dosage can be increased, but should not exceed …
Red Sea Reefer 350 Deluxe (White)£2,065.00Add to basket
Red Sea’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The REEFER™ series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red …
Red Sea Reefer XL 300 Deluxe in Black£1,865.00Add to basket
Red Sea’s Reefer series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The Reefer series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red …
FMR75 Fluidised Media Reactor with pump£79.99Add to basket
The FMR75 Fluidised Reactor has been developed by D-D to give the ultimate low cost solution for fluidising a whole range of materials that are used on your marine or freshwater aquarium. Many smaller reactors on the market look good, are packaged well and are competitively priced however when you get down to using them …